Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday

My son Christopher,

                  Never have I loved a being as passionantly and unconditionally as I do you. You make my life more than any job, money, or item ever could. Being your Mother and watching you grow and develope in the person you will soon become is a wonder that will never cease. In the years to come I shall cherish everything you do and take my joy in your joy and feel sorrow in your sorrow. I hope to be the stone that guides you to the top of any and everything. I wish for nothing more than for you to be anything you want to be and to help you to acheive it.  I love you and Happy Birthday.

Love Forever,
           Your Mother Leigh



1 comments:

julia said...

Happy birthday Christopher!!

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger