Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

Today, November 19th 2011, I have been a Mrs. for three years.
I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday.

I was halfway through my pregnancy, so I had to find a dress that could hide the bump as well as possible. I didn't really want my pictures to have a big ol' belly. The song we danced to was "18th Floor Balcony" by Blue October. We got married at Chapel Dulcinea and it was wonderful.






Since we got married we have and experienced many things.
The day after we got married we found out we were going to have a boy.
My husband had to try not to leap out of his chair and fist pump the air.
I started crying from happiness and couldn't stop the entire ultrasound.
The technician even asked me if I was okay.
This is from before we found out what we were having, but it was all I could find at the moment.
We went to Las Vegas for our honeymoon, a trip the Josh won at his job. Our first time on a vacation together, and Josh's very first time on a plane. Although the trip was free, we still spent $800 dollars. Heehee.






 After spending 24 hours in pre-labor and 18 hours in labor, I gave birth to our son Christopher James on April 5th, 2009. By far the best and most important thing of our marriage was this event. Nothing can compare to become parents. My love for husband grew ten fold when I watched him become a father.

This is him at 6 weeks old. I am only going to post this, I already bombard this blog with his pictures.
After our son was born, time went so fast and suddenly we were celebrating our 1st Anniversary.
Our routine as a couple was set and we were no longer considered newlyweds. We had a few times when things got a little hard and there was stress put onto our relationship, but we were able to overcome them and grow stronger.

Then our 2nd Anniversary passed and we felt like an old married couple. Our schedules became so hectic. We worked opposite schedules and I started going to school. But we have figured out a way to make sure we still spend time together.


Now we have come to our 3rd Anniversary. Statistically speaking we are now at a 30% less chance of getting a divorce. We are considered a successful couple. All I can say is that I am more in love Josh today than I was when I saw him at the end of the Aisle. There are definitely things about him that bug the crap outta me, but it doesn't stop my love for him.

And he loves me too. He sticks by me, even when I am in the middle of my crazies. He will taste the random food "ideas" I make, and even like a few of them. He tolerates it when I pull out a camera because I "have to have a picture". Like these ones I took today:







Now those are the originals, taken by my lovely brother-in-law, but I LOVE LOVE the following edits.
I am a member of a social network for moms called Baby Gaga and some lovely moms edited the picture for me. I am going to be taking a photography class in January, so until then I need a ton of help. I couldn't choose just one, so I am posting all of them!



This one is by http://members.baby-gaga.com/member476545

By: http://members.baby-gaga.com/member910329

By: http://members.baby-gaga.com/member503654


By: http://members.baby-gaga.com/member966688
Last one!
By: http://members.baby-gaga.com/member849826

Thanks to all those Mommas!




I look forward to all the future years I have with my husband and all our next Anniversaries.

I love you Josh, you are my second half.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger