Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Twenty Four

Today is my birthday, I turned 24.

In the twenty fourth year of my life I did these things:

Re-enrolled in college, and haven't gone a semester with out a class.
I caught my very first costal fish.
I began this blog.
I began my food blog (The Tiny Kitchen That Could).
I stayed at the same job the entire year, but worked 4 different postions before settling in the one I am.
I celebrated 2 years of marriage (and in four days will celebrate three years!)
I celebrated my husband's 26th and my son's 2nd birthdays.

I cut my sons hair.


I have let it grow out again.
(That is from Halloween.)


My 24th year hasn't seemed like a big year, but each year has it's own special memories.


I look forward to a wonderful 25th year and a lot more memories!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger