Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Prep!

Not a whole lot to say today, but I want to share what I made this evening. Easter is a big deal with my DH family, well all holidays are (Yay!) and it the closest Holiday since I started doing my cake stuff, so I am hoping to make a really awesome Easter cake and cupcakes.

I saw some cute Easter cake decorations at Hobby Lobby the other day, but I though it was a little pricey and that I could make them for less or I could make twice as many for the same cost, so I made some Royal Icing and got some jelly beans and made my own little egg baskets/nests!








Here is what the Wilton pre-made ones look like:

I think I did pretty good for my first try!

I can't wait to share my Easter cake with people, I have a few ideas I'm playing around with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger