Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baking Away and still Maintaining!

 Alright, first things first!

I'm two weeks into the 1st three weeks of maintenance and I am still maintaining my weight! I ended my drops at 188.8 and right now am at 190.4. I know that I went up because I refuse to count my calories. I know people say too, but I am not. I don't want to be stuck calorie counting forever (like the red book says people should). I want to eat food, and just know what to have and what not to have. I have had to do a steak day once and that is because I was baking a cake and making a homemade marshmallow fondant and buttercream icing that I tasted a little to much. Haha. It was good though.

I ordered and got in my drops for rounds two and three.

I bought them in advance because of all this BS going on with the FDA and the companies that make the drops discontinuing them...... grrrr.

I will be done with round two (completely) a week before my family vacation to the coast for the 4th of July and I can't wait to take our family pictures and buy my bikini...... I hopefully will be down to 170 by then, and I can't wait.   :D

And I have been so busy baking cake and more cake. I really enjoy it and I am trying to self teach myself everything. I made a Baking Wish List and it is already multiple pages long! Family and I are thinking that, if I can get good enough, I should do a family/friends/referral hobby business! I have to say that idea is very appealing to me (and I would still be going to school for Nursing). I just have no idea what I would call my business. What do you think?? And would you order from me??


Practicing flowers: Roses


Calla Lillies




My 4th Fondant Cake.
Next time I will not be using a food color marker, it stinks and ruined the cake.



But I love the punk pink and black daisies!




Making cakes with my cousin-in-law Emma.


Gluing the strips of fondant for the bow.





Cutting out the flowers.



Final cake: Emma's (with help-cake #4.5)




Final fondant cake #5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger