Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Paintball Cake

My cousin (in-law...) Ethan just turned 12! Woot, go him! One more to being a full blown TEEN, AHHHHH!

I just so happen to be off and available to make a cake for him, so I literally, whipped it up the night before. It's not the most brilliant cake or anything, but I think I did pretty darn good. And the best way to get better is to keep doing it. I printed up a picture of a paintball mask clip art and used it as reference for what I drew and use as my template for the fondant, and rolled little balls with fondant to put in the middle of my splatters to create the just shot look. Ethan liked it, it was his favorite activity and the mask was his favorite color! And he was the only customer I wanted to please!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger