Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hello Again!

So much has happened since I last posted! I feel bad that I haven't been up to date on this! I have made many yummies and have pictures, ready to post when I have the time.

Ahh, time.

It's so hard to have enough.

This is a quick post to say I haven't forgotten about you and I plan on posting ASAP.

Recently I have not only kept my full time schedule, but I also am taking 11 credit hours (12 is full time) at Austin Community College and continue take care of my son, home, and bake as much as possible.

That takes up so much of my time and energy that when I do get a quiet moment, I like to relax my brain too. And blogging does not relax my brain as well as television.


But I am hoping that I will open up a little more time because Christopher started part time daycare!

He is going to an awesome school called The Good Earth Farm School. I love it, and he does too! He had his 1st day yesterday. He will be going on Tuesday and Thursday, so that will give me two mornings a week to myself to do things and catch up on me time.

I hope to post more often again, and get back into the blogoshere.






"See Ya!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger