Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

A few of his Favorite Things

I get a kick out off the things that entertain my son. And I find myself getting myself things that he likes too, cause I start to like them!

My son is 21 months old, and he definitely knows what he likes... :D Here are the biggest things!


Spiderman
He has a Spiderman bedspread, pjs, buildabear, tennis shoes, slippers, 6 posters, t-shirts, action figures, and probably a few others I can't think of. Spiderman is definitely his favorite.

Superman
He has a Superman action figure that is about as tall as him, pjs, window decals, a home made cape, and small action figures.


The Hulk
He doesn't have much Hulk stuff, as they really don't have to much around to get. But he sure likes him!

Batman
He has Batman pjs, and a few toys to go with it. Batman is the newest Hero in his circle.

The Backyardigans
All he has of The Backyardigans is a book mark of each character and all the tv he can watch (the entire show, seasons 1 thru 3 on Netflix live stream)


He also rocks out to music!!! His favorite music is rock and metal, as that is what my famuily listens too. (Read my husbands blog  Music=Life to hear what we jam to!)
I had a video, but it is not working at all, so no video of that, you'll just have to take my word on it!


The interests of my son have become my interests, as most moms can say happen. I have a Batman and Superman keychain (they used to be my DH's, but not anymore!!!) and sing the theme songs all day long.


Until next time!

1 comments:

julia said...

I love it but the only think missing is a picture of that beautiful son of yours.

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger