Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Christopher is THREE!

Three.

3.


My son, my BABY, is three.

 
 It happened just a few days ago, on the 5th! He is growing like a weed. It seems like yesterday he was a newborn, and I was afraid to let anyone touch him. Especially my husband. I don't know what it was, but I am sure many moms have felt that way, if I wasn't IN THAT ROOM, no one could do it right when it came to my baby.


Now? He goes to daycare five days a week, spends weekends and nights over and his grandparents, some of them HOURS away.

He has really become his own too. He has such a personality. Sassy, smart, very imaginative, and independent.
He loves superheros still, music, Power Rangers, Dora and Diego. He likes to read and go to the park. His two best friends are Holden and Noah, and a little girl named Anastasia follows him around.

Having him has been the most amazing experience and has made my life so much fun and full of meaning. I love my son so much, it's hard to describe.

The only thing missing is his little sister (or brother)! But that is still in the future, Josh needs to finish school first at least!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger