Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wrestlemania!



My husband loves to watch the documentaries on netflix about the best moments, people, and whatever else about the WWE, WCW, and all the others. When he was a kid, he watched it all the time. Well, this also picks up the interest of my son, cause he loves what Daddy loves.


So the other night a match took place in my house. We were supposed to be cleaning, but Christopher started a wrestling match between himself, AKA The Little Man, and Josh, AKA Big Daddy.

After 10 minuets off just sitting there laughing at them, I had the wherewithal to get the camera.
I feel like I should add, no one got hurt......seriously.
In fact I think Josh lost!



















I need to hurry up and put this boy in some sort of activity!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Christopher won myself. I glad I was not in that match. PoPo is to old to get beat up by the "Little Man"

Post a Comment

 

(c)2009 Leigh's Landing. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger